Suggest New Features

I need a payment notification system. One that will alert me when a student is due and if they have paid, maybe linked with attendance page.

It would be so helpful to have an option that sends emails or notifications when. Student payment is due and how much. I would like to see that they paid and the date- even if I am not the one processing the payments. My students payments are processed through the facility I am in, but I need a system that allows me to see when they are due and notifies me and sends them an email or text notification and let's me know they have paid. A calendar type app with alarms would work- you could set the date, time, and amount each month and an alarm notification would pop up somehow under messages, or attendance. A page solely with student payment dates and the option to check paid or not paid would suffice. I would like a past due email notification option too.
I don't need to process payments- only track them and be alerted when each student is due without looking them up every day. Thanks1

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AtmospherebjjAtmospherebjj shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robin DahlbergRobin Dahlberg commented  · 

I would also like a payment notification system. Even if the payment manager could display the student name and an expiration date, that would be very helpful. I look forward to seeing what you have planned. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base